or turn it on!
Juan Bautista de Anza
Gaspar de Portola
2. How many missions are in the California chain?
3. Where is the Queen of the Missions?
4. What country did the Founding Fathers come from?
5. Who did the actual building of the missions?
the local Indians
6. What happened to the missions in 1834?
The Indians took over
7. The first mission to be established was:
San Juan Capistrano
San Diego de Alcala
8. What is the name of the road between the missions?
The Mission Highway
El Camino Real
Father Serra Freeway
9. Most of the California Missions are located in which
10. The most important aspect of the California Missions is
that they were the first
permanent settlements in
places to have field trips
This project written by Rob Garretson
in partial fulfilment of the
Master's of Arts
Degree from Cal Poly
Please send questions and/or comments to Mr. Garretson
This page last updated on February 28, 2015