is a neighborhood/city in Los Angeles, California. It is most
famous for its Walk of Fame, the HOLLYWOOD sign, and its celebrities of
course. It is home to a lot celebrities. Millions of people/tourists
visit Hollywood each year hoping to catch a glimpse of their favorite
celebrity! Many of them are lucky enough to meet there favorite
celebrity.There are many theatre, museums, restaurants, movie studios
and attractions that would keep you busy for days if you were to be
visiting Hollywood. You could take tour bus rides to the Hollywood sign
or visit the various museums. If you don’t like being outside or
museums you can just go to a the Hollywood Hotel and relax. >.<
10 places in Hollywood you can visit and facts about Hollywood .
facts about Hollywood:
1. The Hollywood sign is 45ft. high.
2. The Hollywood walk of fame has over 2,000 stars.
3. The Hollywood sign
4. In 1853 the city of Hollywood was just one single
5. Hollywood was incorporated as a municipality in 1903.
6. The Hollywood sign was supposed to be up for only 18
7. Outside of the Grauman’s Chinese theatre there are
many handprints of celebrities.
8. In 1902 the Hollywood Hotel is built.
9. Hollywood is home to C.C. Brown’s Ice Cream that is
renowned for inventing the Hot Fudge Sundae. It closed in 1996.
10. The ‘El Capitan Theatre’ in Hollywood Blvd. hosts
many live stage shows. The Walt Disney Co. and the Warner Bros. Co.
Renovated it in 1989.
Places to visit in Hollywood:
The Holly wood Sign
2. Walk of Fame
3. Hollywood Bowl
4. Dolby Theater
5. Universal Studios
6. Grauman’s Chinese Theater
7. Warner Bros Studios
8. Hollywood Blvd.
9. The Capitol Records building
10. The Roosevelt Holt
Hope you enjoy bye! ^.^