GIF > Photoshop > Keynote > Quicktime
Create an animated gif,
then import into Keynote and set animation preferences, then file >
Export to QuickTime, from there you can add to iMovie if desired.
- Create a layered file in Photoshop to use for your animation.
- Open Photoshop, open the layered file you've built as the source
of your animation.
- Choose Save For Web from the file menu.
- Choose GIF in the settings area of the dialog box; then select
the Animate check box.
- Choose Loop if desired.
- Click the Preview In Button to view the animated GIF in a Web
- Click OK.
- Chose a location for your file, then click Save.
- If using Keynote to present animations .... Select the
animated GIF > Inspector > QuickTime > Repeat > Loop
- Add any Build Ins/Outs and/or Moves.
- File > Export To > QuickTime.
- Add to iMovie if desired.
Here is a sample;
RCMS Apple Class